There are lots of ear guards in the market, but Adidas Wrestling Headgear Response (AE100) is currently the market’s temperature. Professional wrestlers and MMA fighters opt for it to stop cauliflower ear from afflicting them. According to them, these ear guards provide increased support and comfort; they can fight with utter ease in the ring.
ADIDAS RESPONSE EARGUARD (AE100) - Best Adidas wrestling headgear
Have you suffered infamous cauliflower ear yet?
Well, if you have, you perhaps perceive the importance of ear guard. It is used to protect ears from severe injuries, particularly in wrestling and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).
This Adidas wrestling headgear does a great job of protecting a wrestler’s ear.
Even among the professional Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighters, it is considered as the best bjj ear guard. Since, it is made up of a sleek, low-plastic ear cup, which is covered with a soft foam. It easily absorbs the shock and doesn’t let you deal with immense injury.
This boys wrestling headgear also has three stripes that give it extra bit of flare. If you are a trendy fighter, it will compliments your persona and make you stand out among others.
Pros & Cons
- The Adidas Response Earguard can take a lot of abuse. Therefore, most bjj fighters opt for it as a bjj ear guard, as they comprehend it prevents damage on the ear and head.
- The best thing about this product is it is immensely light on head. You don’t feel any kind of discomfort during the fight or training.
- You don’t have to adjust it over and over again. It fits well. Unlike other products, it stays in place during matches.
- If you are planning to buy it for your kids, you don’t have to worry regarding the size, as one size fits all. It will indeed grow with your kids and keep them at ease.
- The five straps are adjustable. In case you are looking for something that custom-fit your head as tight or as loose, it is the perfect choice.
- Don’t think it is just for high-school level or collegiate-level fighters. This Adidas wrestling headgear is worn by top, professional wrestlers too.
- Most bjj ear guards come with chin cup, which most professional fighters don’t like. However, luckily, it comes with a chin strap pad and doesn’t compel you to use chin cup.
- It’s a tad expensive, but it is one of the highest performing and protective headgear. Plus, all professionals trust Adidas, as they know it always provides excellent gear.
All in all, this Adidas wrestling headgear is a great choice!
It does wonder when it comes to saving ears. In addition, the best part is, it doesn’t only provide maximum protection and comfort, but also allows you to hear and have the conversation. You don’t have to take them off over and over again in order to communicate.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get Adidas Response Earguard; it fits on any sort of ear, no matter big or small.